Blue Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Agent Walker's first assignment

2 posters

Go down

Special Agent Walker's first assignment Empty Special Agent Walker's first assignment

Post  Blue Rose Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Assistant Director Walter Darby and Regional Bureau Chief Gordon Cole wait in the office for the new hire.

"HOW WERE HER TEST SCORES, DARBY?" Cole shouts.

"She's the top of her class, Cole. Did very well in the physical trials, too," the AD replies.

"WHAT?" Cole asks, cocking his head.

"I SAID SHE'S THE TOP OF HER CLASS! AND SHE DID VERY WELL IN THE PHYSICAL TRIALS! SHE'S JUST A LITTLE GREEN! WE'LL SEND HER WITH STANLEY" Darby shouts back.

"IT SEEMS A SHAME TO SEND TWO ROOKIES TOGETHER, BUT I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT."

Darby just nods and waits for Special Agent Anna Walker to arrive.
Blue Rose
Blue Rose
Admin

https://bluerose.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Special Agent Walker's first assignment Empty Re: Special Agent Walker's first assignment

Post  Firefly Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Anna got the page from before and was walking in the hallway of the office. She came to a door and opened it. "Hello, I'm Anna Walker, here for my assignment." She said to Darby.
Firefly
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Special Agent Walker's first assignment Empty Re: Special Agent Walker's first assignment

Post  Blue Rose Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Darby gestures to the chair.
"Have a seat, Special Agent Walker," he says. "And congratulations on graduation. Top of your class. People have already started to take notice of you. That's good. I'd like to introduce you to Regional Bureau Chief Gordon Cole, he's here in town about your first assignment."

"HELLO, MY NAME IS GORDON COLE, REGIONAL CHIEF FROM THE PHILADELPHIA OFFICE. I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU, HEAR YOU GRADUATED TOP OF YOUR CLASS. I'M HARD OF HEARING, SO IF YOU DO NOT MIND I'M GOING TO LET AD DARBY TAKE OVER FROM HERE," Cole says at an almost ear-splitting level.

Darby nods at Cole who gives him the thumbs-up sign in return.

"Agent Walker, a year ago we lost one of our best agents during a murder case. The murder case has now been solved and his disappearance doesn't seem to be related. His partner, Special Agent Samuel Stanley will be joining you once he finishes up his current assignment. He was investigating the murder of a young woman named Teresa Banks in a town called Deer Meadow. Sam reported that they both went back to their hotel rooms and the next day he was gone. You have an option to either go ahead and fly out to Seattle and drive up to Deer Meadow or wait another day until Agent Stanley returns and the two of you can go together." Darby stops talking and looks at her.
Blue Rose
Blue Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Anna sits down in the seat that Darby had gestured at. "Thank you sir." She said to him with a smile. When she saw Gorden Cole, she stood up from her seat and nodded to his presence. She bit he lip at his loud voice at first then kept a calm face on. Anna gave him another nod so that he knew that she understood. She turned toward Darby and listened to him. "I'll wait another day for him." She said doing what she thought was easiest on them all.
Firefly
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Rose Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm

"Excellent," Darby says. "You will most likely want to pack a large suitcase and make arrangements for your home. Cases like this can sometimes drag on for weeks or months, but such are the hazards of our job. Here's where you find out if this is really what you want to be doing, Agent Walker." He stands up and nods to Cole who nods back.
Cole reaches behind the desk and brings out a small gun case.
"AGENT WALKER, SINCE YOU HAVE JOINED MY TEAM AND HAVE IMPRESSED ALL THE TOP BRASS IN VIRGINIA, DC AND HERE IN BOSTON WE'D LIKE TO PRESENT YOU WITH A LITTLE GIFT. IT'S THE NEW TOP-OF-THE-LINE BUREAU APPROVED ISSUE," he says, opening the case. "SIG SAUER P229, .40 CALIBER. I'VE MADE A FEW MODIFICATIONS I THINK YOU'LL LIKE. AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS." He slides the new weapon over to her.

Special Agent Walker's first assignment Sigsauer_p229-1
Blue Rose
Blue Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm

"I'll do that sir." Anna replied to him. She turns her head over to Cole and sees the case. She takes the weapon and examines it closely. She felt as though she was ready to take on the world now. "Thank you." She said in a loud voice so Cole could hear.
Firefly
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Rose Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Cole nods. "YOU ARE VERY WELCOME, AGENT WALKER!"

Darby stands and extends his hand.
"Feel free to take the rest of the day off. Make sure to go down to Requisitions to get your paperwork, armor and ammunition. If you need more the Field office in Seattle will be your closest bet. I hope you're able to find suitable care for your home on such short notice. Have a good day, Agent Walker."
Blue Rose
Blue Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Anna gives Cole a smile, and then shakes Darby's hand firmly. "You too." She replied and walked out of the office, getting herself ready for the upcoming assignment.
Firefly
Firefly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum